Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas

Christmas eve we went up to grandma Judy's house. We ate yummy food and played lots of games. It was a lot of fun and we stayed out way way too late! So josh and I didn't go to bed forever cause we still had to do a lot when we got home that night! The girls crashed by the time we got home so we didn't get to do some of the traditions we (or i would have liked to do) but that's ok maybe next year. So on Christmas morning we opened presents hung out at our house for a bit I made yummy crepes for breakfast. Then we went back up to Grandma Judys for a bit, opened more presents up there! After that we went to my parents house and had more yummy food for dinner, we opened more presents and we celebrated my sister Aprils birthday (which is on Christmas) Played games and had lots of fun! It was a way busy day!! I am sad the holidays are over but am exicted for a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment