Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!

2010! Crazy! i cant believe how time flies when you get older! Any ways we had a way more fun new years this year then last! (last year we moved on new years what a pain!) Any ways so the day before new years eve my mom had Lily and Hallie come play for the day and sleep over with some of the other cousins. They loved it! lily loves when my mom does stuff like this and Hallie was super exicted too cause she got to sleep over this time! They played with toys and games, watched movies ate pizza stayed up late! And the next day my mom and dad took the kids sledding, then they brought them back to her house to have hot chocolate. While they were doing that me and josh got to go on a date! It was so nice to have a break and be with just Josh! We went out to eat at Tuchanos (josh loves that place) and we went to go see Avatar in 3d which was really good! Then we just got to have a night to oursleves and we had a nice lazy morning the next day! it was lots of fun! Always love to get to be with my hubby! Thanks mom! the girls had tons of fun and so did we! Your the Best mom and grandma! Then new years eve the girls crashed early from being at my moms the day before so we just had Josh friend Russ and his wife Nash over for games and what not. New years day we hung out as a family for the first part then went to my parents later on for games and dinner. I am excited for a new year! I already have a half marathon i will be running in April i cant wait! and a lot more goals to set, Maybe a new additon this year?? Lily starts kindergarten. Josh's company is pickin up, So i am excited for what this year has to hold for us! 2010 Wahoo here we come! cheese i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment